Monday, July 22, 2019

Restaurants that doesn’t add a 10% service charge @ Cyberjaya.

I initially thought of compiling a list of restaurants in Cyberjaya that add a 10% service charge. However, thinking a bit further, misleading pricing or not, it is up to the business owners how they want to run their restaurants. Instead, I decided to acknowledge restaurateurs who are honest with their food pricing.


  1. Sushi Zanmai @ D’Pulze
  2. The Grocers Canteen @ Jaya Grocer
  3. Magkuk Ayam @ D’Pulze
  4. Chennai Spice
  5. Pastribella @ Tamarind Sq
  6. Lauk Kampung @ Tamarind Sq



P/S

  1. I'm listing Cyberjaya  restaurants because it is an area I'm familiar with. 
  2. This is not a food review. You’ll have to judge the quality of food for yourself. 
  3. The list is only for restaurants in Cyberjaya. I didn’t check if the restaurants add a 10% service charge in their other branches. 
  4. I excluded fast food restaurants as the 10% service charge should not apply. 
  5. This is a growing list. I'll add to them as I visit more restaurants. 


No comments:

Post a Comment